Izzy lost her first tooth this past weekend and she was so excited! Saturday morning, I sent her into the bathroom to brush her teeth and a few moments later she started screaming my name. I ran it to find her tooth in her hand and a big smile on her face. It just fell out on its own. She put it into the tooth fairy pillow and was so excited to find $5 and a sweet note form the tooth fairy the next morning.
The other day, I heard Izzy reading a book in the other room and I peaked around the corner to find her reading to Alyssa, who was sitting in Izzy's lap. Not the greatest picture but a very sweet moment.
To continue with our Izzy theme, here are some pictures that Izzy took with my camera. A few of herself trying on her Jesse hat and a cute one of Daddy and Alyssa. She took several good ones of her friends climbing the tree also. We may have a photographer on our hands.
The girls have finally learned to ride their bikes with no training wheels. They previously had only done circles in our driveway but can now ride out in the street with ease!
Finally, we add Amelia back in the mix. Here is a cute picture of the two girls at their school Fun Run Fundraiser. They had so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment