Go to the very bottom of this post for videos.
After the show, posing for pictures with family and their pretty flowers. Thanks for coming everyone!
Here we are eating our picnic dinner in the parking lot before the second show.
Heading inside for the second show.
Posing with Aunt Cheryl after the second show. So tired and happy to be done.
For weeks, Amelia had been begging me to let her wear the recital tutu and I said no, as I could not risk it getting ruined before the show. I kept telling her, "After your recital, you can wear it whenever you want to. You can even sleep in it and I will not care." And that is exactly what she has done for the past two nights. We love our little dancers and are so proud of how well they did!!
They would not let us record during the actual recital but we could record the dress rehearsal. So here are both dances during rehearsal.
They would not let us record during the actual recital but we could record the dress rehearsal. So here are both dances during rehearsal.
No comments:
Post a Comment